Malaysia is 329613km- 127264 sq. km in area. It has land borders with Thailand in West Malaysia and Indonesia and Brunei in East. It is linked to Singapore by a narrow causeway and a bridge. Capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lampur.
Malaysia is fast becoming a favorite country with international students. Its educational institutes are counted within the top 200 universities in the world. An international student can expect to pay around MYR 7000 for a year for a bachelor degree and Masters degree will cost an around MYR 11000 for a year. Private and foreign universities have higher tuition fees, predominantly for specialist subjects like medicine. International students studying at public or private higher education institutions are allowed to work part time for a maximum of 20 hours per week only during semester breaks or holidays at restaurants, Mini markets and hotels.
TOP NOTABLE UNIVERSITIES FOR BUSINESS STUDIES IN MALAYSIA
1. MONASH UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
2. CURTIN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
3. SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SARAWAK
4. UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM MALAYSIA
5. UNIVERSITY TENAGA NASIONAL
6. MANAGEMENT AND SCIENCE UNIVERSITY
7. SUNWAY UNIVERSITY
8. UCSI UNIVERSITYLAYS
MALAYSIA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE IN SRI LANKA:
1.Visa Without Reference
In the event you wish to visit Malaysia for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry. Foreign visitors entering Malaysia through the gazette entry points will be given social visit pass for social visits for below indicated reasons.
• Visiting Relatives
• Attending Meeting
• Attending Business Discussion
• Audit company account
• Signing Agreement
• Attending Seminars etc.
2. Visa With Reference
A visa approved by the High Commission of Malaysia for social, tourist or business visits is called Visa without reference. The purpose of working, studying or social visits for a stay more than the allowed period under visa without reference.
The following category has to apply for Visa in order to enter Malaysia
Employment Pass or Expatriate
Depended pass-family member who come as a dependent
Social visit pass or temporary employment
Professional visit pass
• Required documents for all visa categories.
• Complete your visa application form and affix your photograph
• Ensure photos are as per specifications
• Attach all supportive documents required as per checklist.
• Submit your application at the OSC Centre in Colombo along with the applicable fees in cash and demand draft as applicable.
• Track your application online
• Collect your passport from the OSC Centre.
Important Checklist(ON PROGRESS)